Zombiotik is a 3D local multiplayer video game based on tag and created by Totema Studio. It can be played by up to 8 players simultaneously. Zombiotik offers a quick and exciting experience to all levels of gamers with it’s simple controls and mechanics.
Zombiotik was at PAX East - Boston, MA - Mar 28 - 31, 2019
The guys from Totema Studio traveled 500 miles to present the game to more than a thousand amazing people at PAX East, Boston. The reception was incredible and a lot of games were played at 8 players. Someone even said it was the best game he saw at PAX and pledged $200 on our Kickstarter campaign right away.
A Kickstarter campaign was held from March 20th to April 19th 2019
Kickstarter campaign was a success and the project was 121% funded. It was a very intense experience for our first campaign at Totema Studio.
Zombiotik was released on May 9th, 2019 on Steam for PC, MAC and Linux
The game is now available in early-access on Steam. More characters will be added for the "Heroes of Humanity" backers on Kickstarter. The next step is to develop the console ports of Zombiotik.
- LOCAL MULTIPLAYER: Up to 8 players simultaneously running all over the place.
- MULTIPLE GAME MODES: Survival, Time Attack, Coop and more!
- AMAZING LEVELS: Every map has something special.
- UNIQUE STORY: Discover what really happened, what doomed mankind, attention to small details is key.
- SINGLE PLAYER: you should definitely play with friends, but if you want to improve your skills, try to survive against the zombie horde.
Kickstarter campaign — YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Public's choice finalist at MEGA" Montreal Expo Gaming Arcade 2018
Kickstarter Project of the Week: ZombiotikAlex Harding, switchaboo.com
I don't like zombie games, but I love this oneour moms, impartial fans since 1985,
It makes me scream a lotThat's what she said, a patreon member,
We started by creating a sandbox with simple mechanics, we concentrated on the controls to make an amazing experience. We had to figure out how 8 players could play locally and make sure they always have something to do; we carefully crafted our game modes to enables this.Gabriel Le Breton, developer,
We combined two styles into a single game. We give the players a clear cartoon image to guide their way, then we switch to 3d voxel while ingame so the player's imagination does the restSamuel Taillon, Art director,
We built a stable and flexible playground so it's easy for us to add on top of it. Although the mechanics are simple and the gameplay is tight, the real fun begins when you hear a friend scream as you infect their character by surprise.Maxime Boudreault, Lead developer,
You call a few friends, ask them to bring their own controllers, sit on the couch, start the game and just have fun. As quick and simple as that.François Dessureault, Project manager,
About Totema Studio
- Independent video game development studio based at Saguenay, Quebec! Follow our crazy adventure, play our games and rediscover local multiplayer.
- More information
- More information on Totema Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
- Maxime Boudreault
- Lead Developer
- Gabriel Le Breton
- Samuel Taillon
- François Dessurault
- Project manager